Trust all the details of your marriage and celebrate this special moment for you ....
Our commitment to service turns your marriage into an unforgettable event
We offer our spaces to make your marriage surrounded by the tradition of the place, the elegance and its classic style that have accompanied us for years. Our team will provide a quality service and excellence so that together with them create an event tailored to you, which is a nice memory. Our gastronomy staff will carefully guide every detail and will be attentive so that everything goes according to the initial plan.
Spaces and capacities
If your purpose is to have a celebration of your union where you can share with more than 300 guests, Hotel Almacruz and Convention Center will find spaces for this in their spacious rooms.
- Party Kit: MU includes packaged da music for cocktail and dinner party, lighting, technician, projector and curtain.
- 2 nights as a gift at Hotel Santa Cruz, subject to availability
- Main arrangement for boyfriends and centerpieces
- Dance floor
- Cloakroom Service
- Private room for photographs of boyfriends and family
- Tasting for 4 people
- Room with breakfast included for the couple
- Sparkling attention in the bride and groom room and late chack out until 4:00 p.m.
- 5 Parking spaces released
- Valet Parking service for guests
- Agreement with parking preferential value
- Festival term 4:00 a.m.
- Exclusive attention marriage organizer
- Option to modify dessert buffet, value $ 5,000 + IVA per person
- White, red and rosé wine
- Pisco Sour-Aperol Spritz
- Water, natural juice or drink
- Profiterol stuffed with beans mousse
- Creamy oyster with soft asparagus sauce
- Trout on pastry
- Salmon skewer with cream cheese
- Polenta slice with shrimp and artichoke tiger milk
- Conger slices with roasted tomato pebre
- Pulpo a la Provenzal on potato chilote
- Mini carpaccio of beef, capers and parmesan
- Stuffed potatoes with king crab suckers
- Warm goat cheese
- Ragout of lamb in crispy dough
- Beef-chicken skewer with roasted vegetables
- Chicken skewer wrapped in bacon with ulmo honey sauce
- Mini sopaipillas with silver in slow cooking
- Empanaditas: cheese-pine meat-mushroom-cheese spinach caprese-shrimp cheese